Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lou Rawls remembered - 7th January 2006 16.15-17.45, RG, Vaaghuyzen



# I'm a king bee - Lou Rawls
# A natural man - Lou Rawls
# Dead end street - Lou Rawls
# Radetzky March (J. Strauss Sr.) - National Philharmonic Orchestra

Strange - a new and hopefully peaceful year always starts with fireworks and this militaristic tune - anyway, Prosit Neujahr!

# Happy new year - Beverly
# Baby I'm leaving you - The Levee Breakers (feat. Beverly Kutner)
# Political science - Randy Newman
# Walk away Renée - The Left Banke
# Seven seas - Echo & the Bunnymen
# When Jesamine goes - The Bystanders
# Dirty work - Ian Matthews
# Maybe the morning - Sunny
# Bring it on home to me - Sam Cooke feat. Lou Rawls
# A little less of Lou's blues - Lou Rawls
# (Ain't that) good news -The Supremes
# Hold on, I'm coming - Chuck Jackson
# Bang! bang! - Joe Cuba Sextet
# Agua de beber - Elsa Laranjeira
# Drive my car - The Beatles
# Golden lights - Twinkle
# Gonna get along without ya' now - Trini Lopez
# Hello little girl - The Fourmost
# Dodenrit - Drs. P.
# Het feest dat nooit gevierd werd - Jules de Corte
# That's what love is -The Hesitations
# Stormy - The Supremes
# Ai o tempo - Pedro Barroso
# Pack up your sorrows - Mimi & Richard Farina
# I see you when I git there - Lou Rawls

No comments: