Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Gene Pitney R.I.P.

VAAGHUYZEN ROB G. 15 April 2006: Sobbing about & with Gene Pitney




17.00-19.30


  • Perfect blue - Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
  • I love you, yes I do - Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
  • Theme from "The Persuaders" - John Barry
  • T-shirt - André Brasseur
  • Swing a little, Kim a little - Orch. Unbekannt
  • Alfred Hitchcock - Taxi Gang
  • Ene me hesp -Big Bill
  • Somewhere in the country - Gene Pitney
  • Heartbreaker - Gene Pitney
  • Time won't let me -Gene Pitney
  • He's a rebel - The Crystals
  • Mery Hoppkins never had days like these - P.J. Proby
  • 96 tears - The Music Machine
  • I think it's gonna rain today - Bobby Darin
  • Chills and fever - Tom Jones
  • Let the sun shine in - Marva Hodge & the Moody Sec
  • Looking thru' the eyes of love - Gene Pitney
  • That girl belongs to yesterday - Gene Pitney
  • If I didn't have a dime - Gene Pitney
  • It hurts to be in love - Gene Pitney
  • Town without pity - Gene Pitney
  • Lieve kleine piranha - Gorky
  • The man who took the valice off the floor of Grand Cental Station at noon - Siw Malmkvist
  • Hello Mary Lou - Gene Pitney
  • They ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore - Kinky Friedman
  • Fado Manguela - Carlos do Carmo
  • O amarelo da CARRIS - Carlos do Carmo
  • Love at Sainsbury's - Proper Little Madams
  • The mixed up cup - Clyde McPhatter
  • I missed it by that much - Bobby Lee
  • Hit and run lover - Tommie Young
  • Skippin' work today - Eddie Kendricks
  • Let's spend some time together - The O'Jays
  • La divorce - Phil Everly
  • Molly and Tenbrooks -The Osborne Brothers
  • So long, Dad - Manfred Mann
  • I'll be your baby tonight - John Walker
  • Love you till Tuesday - David Bowie
  • It's gonna take a miracle - Ken Boothe
  • Run while it's dark - Platters '65
  • Last chance to turn around - Gene Pitney
  • My prayer - Gene Pitney
  • I'm gonna be strong - Gene Pitney
  • Love will tear us apart - Joy Division
  • I am the resurrection - The Stone Roses
  • No comments: